Activities of the network include:
- We conduct a monthly research workshop covering a wide array of topics on research, funding, publication and engagement. Students and academics do report on their completed and ongoing research during these workshops. Practitioners from international and local business establishments are invited to report on their experiences. These workshops are a highly valuable way to develop insights into research areas, share ideas and develop networks
- Overseeing student run doctoral seminar series in line with the individual students’ training and research needs.
- We jointly develop, carryout and publish academic research in response to societal needs.
- We organise research training, development and mentoring activities for academics as well as a postgraduate research students.
- We engage various stakeholders through our mobilization and advocacy committee for funding and uptake of our research outputs.
- We offer consultancy on a wide array of projects.