Well done nemra for concluding 2019 last weekend with a members’ end of year breakfast meeting. I am so privileged to have been part of this winning team. I look forward to more years of making a difference in the lives of postgraduate research students, academics and everyone who benefits from research indeed.
- Mr. Konrad Sanyu– Searching for and managing online resources with application of zotero.At Piato restaurant and Bishop Stuart University Mbarara
- Mr. Joshua Byenkya – Application of Atlas.ti in qualitative data management & analysis.At Makerere University and Mbarara University of Science and Technology.
- Dr. Loice Natukunda – Making sense of qualitative data, Critical reading & writing, and effective viva defence. At Piato restaurant, Makerere University, Bishop Stuart University Mbarara and Bugema University, Kampala
- Mrs. Christine Mwebesa – Making sense of qualitative data analysis at Bishop Stuart University Mbarara
- Prof. John Mugisha – Effective research supervision.
At RAN lab, Kololo
- Prof. Jude Lubega – Research supervision as an academic Mentorship tool. At Bugema University, Kampala.
- Dr. Medad Twinamastiko – Conceptualisation of research ideas.
At Ankole Western University
- Prof. Elizabeth Bacwayo – Anniversary Keynote speech on the role of African scholars in the wellbeing of the continent. At Uganda Christian University.
- Dr. Edgar Nabutanyi – Writing for publication. At Makerere University.
- Dr. Hanifa Nabuuma – Presentation skills for academics. At Bugema University
- Prof. Mesharch Katusiime – Networks and collaborative relationships in research and scholarship. At Bishop Stuart University Mbarara.
- Dr. Ashrad Sentongo– Effective navigation of a postgraduate research journey. RAN lab Kololo.
- Prof. Stella Neema. Opportunities and challenges for women in academia, The academic woman: her finances and investments at Plato restaurant
- Prof. William Bazeyo
- Prof. John Mugisha
- Assoc. Prof. Doris Kakuru
- Mrs. Christine Mwebesa
- Assoc. Prof. Mesharch Katusiime
- Prof. Elijah Mushemeza
- Uganda Christian University.
THANK YOU ALL.
A document covering full technical and financial reports is available on request.